Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Clothes: They're better cheap.


Like most people, I love a good pair of jeans. I know a few brands that, without fail, will fit and look the way I want them too. Unfortunately for me, these brands are DKNY and Express. Express jeans retail from $70 to $118 (ouch) while DKNY is a little more affordable ranging from $40 to $50. In my world $50 is a lot of money. Even though I will wear jeans until they die, I think anything over $20 is ridiculous. Good thing for me there is a Plato's Closet near me. At any point in time I can walk through their doors knowing they have 4-5 pairs of jeans in my size in the brands I like. Yesterday I dropped in for 20 minutes, tried on 5 pairs of jeans, and bought one pair of dark Express jeans. They look brand new - no visible wear at all


The price tag for all this glory? $15. Booyah.

1 comment: